File Browser is an elegant file browser and file manager for the web with the following features:
- Clear and simple interface
- Allows these operations over the files:
- User administration
- You can create multiple users and each user have their own directory
- Easy to install
Debian is a rock solid GNU/Linux distribution with more than 30,000 packages available in its official repositories. Debian is suitable for servers, workstations, mobile devices and embedded systems.
Debian has a simple and clean installation system which allows installing Debian with little effort as long as the number of installations to be executed is minimal, but as this number grows the installation procedure becomes cumbersome and tedious (Please note that during the installation process it is necessary to answer configuration questions and package selection), for example if we want to install Debian in a lab that has 15 workstations, we need to repeat this process 15 times, which is possible , but if we want to deploy Debian in mass, for example 100, 200, 500 or 1000 installations, it is no longer feasible, this is the reason why the Debian developers have created a system that allows automatic or unattended installations starting from a configuration file (preseed).
npm is a package and dependency manager for Node.js
Today we will learn how to install Node.js and npm on Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS and on any GNU/Linux distro.
On November 26, 2020, the PHP development team released PHP 8.0, PHP 8.0 comes with numerous improvements and new features such as:
- Union Types
- Named arguments
- Match expressions
- Constructor Property Promotion
- Nullsafe Operator
- Weak Maps
- Just In Time Compilation
- and more
The PHP 7.4 was released on November 2019, adding new features like: type properties, arrow functions, mumeric literal separator, weak references and more.
PHP-FPM is a FastCGI process manager useful for heavy-loaded sites.
VirtualBox is a powerful virtualization product for x86 and AMD64/Intel64 architectures; It is features rich and performs very well on old hardware. Its source code is released under GNU General Public License (GPL v2). It can be installed on Windows, GNU/Linux and UNIX: Solaris, Macintosh, FreeBSD and allows a large number of client operating systems such as: Windows, GNU/Linux, Solaris and OpenSolaris, OpenBSD/FreeBSD/NetBSD.
F-Droid is an installable catalogue of FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) applications for the Android platform. F-Droid respects your privacy by not tracking your device or the applications you install. You do not need an account to use the client, and it sends no additional identifying data when talking to our F-Droid server other than its version number.
On November 30, 2017 the PHP development team released the PHP 7.2 version, this release added news features, here some of them:
- New object type: Previously the object statement was used to convert one data type to another one e.g. an array to an sdtClass object and/or vice versa, PHP 7.2 introduces the object data type which can be used to specify the type of parameter and/or for the type of a function return.
- Extension loading by name: Now it is not necessary to specify the file extension (.so for Unix, .dll for Windows) when loading an extension allowing greater portability in the php configuration file (php.ini).
- Abstract method overriding: Now an abstract class that inherits from another abstract class can change/overwrite an abstract method of its parent class.