NTFS-3G is a stable, full-featured, read-write NTFS driver for Linux, Android, Mac OS X, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenSolaris, QNX, Haiku, and other operating systems.
- It provides safe handling of the Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 NTFS file systems.
- It allows to create, delete, move and rename files, directories, hard links and streams
- It allows to read and modify files and streams
- It allows to handle special files such us: symlinks, devices and FIFOs
Apache HTTP is a general purpose web server, designed to achieve a balance between flexibility, portability and performance. Apache HTTP has a modular architecture which allows to extend the basic functionality by selecting a set of modules: the modules are compiled as Dynamic Shared Objects (DSO) and they may be enabled/disabled using the LoadModule directive.
Over the past 4 years I have worked with many XML providers (interconnecting B2B applications) and some of these providers distribute big XML files, some of them have more than 2GB, as you may already suspect we should not dump 2GB of information into memory because PHP will generate a memory overflow fatal error and your application will not be able to recover by itself, so in this post I will explains how to solve this problem, using…
lftp is a sophisticated ftp client that implements the following features:
- Handles different protocols: ftp, ftps, sftp, http, hftp, fish and bittorrent (https and ftps protocols will be available only if lftp was compiled with GNU TLS or OpenSSL libraries).
- Every operation is reliable, that is any non-fatal error is handled properly and the operation is repeated, for example if a downloading breaks, it will be restarted from where it was, even if the ftp server does not support REST command, lftp will try to retrieve the file from the beginning until the download is completed.